Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SHAME ON ME!!!

Oh yes, oh yes...damn right, Shame on me. How can I? How could I stand it? Whats in the heavens was I thinking? Am I really that stupid, that naive, such a woos! Hell No!

Pardon my ranting; was listening to a radio show in the morning, and heard a man accept defeat to his wife's cheating habits, and confess that no matter how often she does it, he will stick by her as it was a choice he made. Question is, why cheat? I know society has branded all men to be dogs (to be disputed another day), but women do go wayward, and when they do, its done with swag. Do I mean that women cheat more, no, I am no statistician, just an ardent lover to this rule of law: CHEAT ON ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU, CHEAT ON ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME, AND ME ALONE!!

I heard them state that a man can not leave his woman because of his ego. That he doesn't want to look like a weakling before the 'boys', having vested so much, that he would rather revenge and at the same time stick to her. Okay, seemingly from my law, it seems like I can put up with it the first time..hmmm...not really, I would just give her room for change; won't forgive, can't forget, but all humans are prone to error...well I may just stick around.

So, how many times would you let him/her cheat to finally throw in the towel, or should I say, the pants?  Holly, Nolly, Bolly and the rest of the Woods around, have gone about justifying cheating as a norm. Okay, I am not saying I am wholly innocent, but personally I believe that 'love isn't group-work'. Been shit sometimes, done some bad things, but at no time have I had more than one official maiden as my boo. Ha ha, ya right, you think? Anhu, this ain't about I, its about you!!

Personally, I deem cheating as a chronic disease that is incurable.I liken it to hitting a spouse; once you do it, angry, insane or drunk, it loses weight in your conscience, and the less heavy it is, the easier it will be to take a whooping of your partner. Thus, whether it demanded of it or not, felt right or not, I don't care....do it to me, I leave you as is. Oh, I know this sounds strange coming from a guy, but soon I shall prove that men are actually more emotional than women. AM NOT!! My heart was stolen, thus I have been left void..ha ha...


What is your count? How many times, is not too many times? Can you take two punches or is it one? Will you let love, over-power reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment