Monday, March 14, 2011

Pure Niceness

I yearn to make this a habit, and working towards it. This is a poem to a lady who lit me with rays of pure niceness....hope you will see her, as I did


Into words,
I put this buffet of love,
recalling the awesome day,
you blew my sight astray,
HIP-notizing me with ya graceful walk,
making me loss breath in-front of folk,
wholly ass-matic I was,
as my gasps went into temporary stall.

Twas thenceforth evident,
that you were my compliment,
and even a day in heaven,
ad give up to be your patent,
thus shy not and be my firefighter,
and gracefully cool me down,
for I am willing to be your case,
judge me for life in your embrace.

Like a chef you cooked me up,
and took toll as the spice in my life,
as to when you fall ill,
let me be your prescription,
a single dose of me,
and I promise good condition.

Sadly none by mouth,
any of these words I to utter,
avoiding their kidnap by a stammer,
your bliss I to shutter,
thus I promise to be your only spartan,
LOVE YOU!LOVE YOU!LOVE YOU!,
your emotional world ever to flatter.

1 comment:

  1. Bro, Mmmmh!!!If only i cn give a guess....bt lemie leav it at that...

    ReplyDelete