Friday, May 20, 2011

Saturday Marks the END!!

Guess you all heard it...Tomorrow marks the end of the world. Well, I know almost all of you brushed off the news as utter nonsense...but, what if. What if, the world is to truly end this Saturday. First things first, I know people get all religious when the end of time is talked about. Acting all holy and sainty. I believe God, is a just God. Thus what will take us to Him, is our actions and faith. Not religion. You are entitled to your opinion.

Before I go gallivanting into heaven and hell, I must confess, that our generation has seen and heard it all. We have lived in the best of times. From social networks, tsunamis, Classic FM morning shows, the Big Bench, IMF boss trying to fund his tools of trade by force, to Gbagbo being caught under the bed, Osama-Obama affair, cloning, post election violence, the anti-governement protests in the middle east,Michael Jackson, first coalition goverment, M.P Sonko the embarassment, Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, Gods Must be Crazy, Blueband ya kadogo,  Tahamaki, WWE, Ideos era, Mpesa, Oprah, Barcelona (I despise their theatrics though)...its endless. Think about it.

RIP Great Athlete: Samuel Wanjiru..I choose to remember you for the medals you won, and not the drama that unflods.

A Trip to Heaven
My oh my..I can't even fathom how this place looks like. Don't know whether there is advanced technology, or simply nature at its best-one thing for sure, its a MARVEL-the crown of bliss.Since God can see the future, I would first make a formal request to see the Champions League final. I have to know how Manchester were thumped by Barcelona. He he. Now, as far as ladies are concerned, worry not. There will be a soap opera called 'El Garden des Eden'-starring Adam and Eve. This should highlight the key concepts of raw love and betrayal. Aha, I know you thought about it too-will people be nude? Hmm. No stockings for ladies..yay!!. He he. If so it will be, I think our eyes will be purified, thus we shall not get hawt, at the sight of..aiyaiyai. This will be good, because men would be in serious trouble if it is not so . Ha ha ha.
I hope people will be able to get hungry.(mwanaume ni tumbo, mwanamke ni masikio) The place should be oozing with delicacies. Since we will have no clothes to wear, assuming, we can thence bulge without fear. 90 Kg, here I come.(its my ultimate goal). I also think I will have a pet-lion in this regard. Assume Osama, is in Heaven..wouldn't he be someone you would like to hang around with. So many stories to tell. I wonder who else would be there. It would also be great to share the insight of facebook and twitter with the likes of Moses and Abraham. You know, @Moses and @Abraham on twitter, poking the Angels, and posting on their walls links to their youtube songs. Amazing. Oh, and what if Jeff Koinange would host the Big Bench there. Would it not be a a great feat seeing him interview folks-"What a SHOW! What a GUEST! And its just MONDAY. My GOODNESS...all heaven, ALL. THE. TIME." I guess, there would be so much joy to go around, that I can't highlight it all. If that is where we are to be, then see you in Heaven doer of good deeds. Aha, and what if cartoons would be in heaven too. King Julian of Madagascar would be my best friend and Superman my bodyguard. So, go and find you another best friend. Am booked.

Trip To Hell
Oh Blimey,this sure sucks. Can't even think about it, yet we have been told, that it is true. First, if Osama and Hitler are there, this would be my gang. Should anyone mess around with us, we would blow the place into pieces. It will already be hot, so you can imagine the repercussion. Now, this is a place, where clothes would come in handy. A suit like the one for Iron Man would come in handy...or have you seen the coke advert, where the lad walks through fire to quench his thirst. Yeah, that would rock.  So, what if there are TVs there, would only horror shows be showing? If yes it is, I do hope they have Supernatural. Its comical horror. Would people be allowed to fight, and get all feisty. Jeez, the act of writing this bit, is no fun at all. I think I will let you finish it for me. I am no coward, just that my mind is fond of the good stuff. You know.


All in all, do live your life in a way you will not regret. Make merry in the best way you know, and in no way, cause harm to your self. Your are special. If you have never been told, I have told you so. Ladies, since the world 'ends' tomorrow, I thank you for being part of the Babuutization process. You were earthly angels, to yours truly.Thank you. Gentlemen, we are short of words as always, thus, thank you my brethren. Ha.

False-no one knows when the world will end.
Truth-the world can actually end on Saturday.

DISCLAIMER!! Whatever you do, NEVER google something dubbed 'Two girls and a cup', click on the third link and actually finish watching the whole video. Its start a bit like a blue movie, but its not. It changes in the first 3 seconds. I have warned you. Do not to do this. Don't spite me, if you choose not to heed my warning. I am very serious. Whatever you do, do not watch this.

6 comments:

  1. lol...I love the excerpt...u have an uncanny and fresh way of writing about things. Kudos

    http://natekev.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natkev..thanks man. I am on my way to look at your pieces. Welcome aboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very entertaining:-)))Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy...you most welcome. Thank you for being part of this. Hope I will get better by the day

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he...miss Candy...mwaah right back at you...guess you not yet in heaven. He he

    ReplyDelete