Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Raise your hand to a woman

Sadly when I previously posted this, there was a problem with our host website, and the post was removed. 

Anhui, as I was saying, I have heard a lot of rubbish from some women. But this 21 or so year old, just tops it all. How can someone so young, tell me, that the only way she will know that his boyfriend 'loves' him, is by him making a drum out of her. Beat the crap out of her. This just made me sick. That I know her, is just sad. Truth be told, the guy does thwack her pretty good. I am dead serious. I am not proud to know this shit. To be precise, it irks me. Recently, a news-reporter passed her baton of life to death. The most annoying thing about it, was when her friends, publicly confirmed, that she was in an abusive relationship, and they could do nothing about it. Okay, may be..her being married was a reason for not leaving her..yet seriously, how can you not value yourself so much, that you can proudly choose a punching bag to be your alter personality. Am raging here. This is so because I have sister, a mother, a niece, a daughter, and simply, find no sense in a woman accepting to live in such condition. Fu*# Love. This is just utter rubbish.

Breathe in-Breathe out blogger!!

Okay, I am calm now. Radio shows in our beloved nation have carried out talk-shows, where callers, women to be precise, would call and attest to being in violent relationships. Some have even claimed that sex is sweeter after a thorough beating. It is an ecstasy. Really? I am bamboozled. I know women are simply-complicated, and I like that about them, yet again, does this really hold water. I choose to believe that any XX chromosome who highlights such values, should immediately be given room in a mental institution. Even animals don't do this, and they live on instinct. And then again, there is the Diplomat who was trying to be surgeon. He was trying to give his wife a face-lift, which only ended up making her look like a patched up scare-crow. It was saddening.

I stand tall, believing that a man should only raise his hand to woman, when he wants to blow her kiss. With regard to women who are no nonsense and hit their husbands senseless, Yikes, I have nothing to say. Gentlemen, make sure she has never lifted waits, did not do so many manual jobs, thus her punch will be like a poke on facebook. Haha. But when she opts to use armour from her arsenal, the kitchen, take a dash, and pray. Hehe. Wa gwan mi tell ya.

Anhu, seriously, if this happens to you, and you condone it, then you value yourself least.Whether a slap, punch or kick-if it has started, be wary, as it may never stop. I believe, people tend to value you as much as you value yourself. Don't be arrogant and proud, it is spiteful. Simply don't think lowly of your self, as you should know that you are special.
Thus to all ladies I blow a kiss, and stand tall for battery against women. Not Energizer oh ye slow thinker..haha.



1 comment: