Friday, June 10, 2011

Bucket List!!

Wow. My Friday started on a high I tell you. Gentlemen, has a lady ever hugged you, so cosily, so tight, so firmly, that you think you can impregnate her via osmosis. Ha ha. I got that today, so you best be sure I am smiling all through, as I post this.
In other news:
I know we cannot forget the prophetic dimwit who said the world was ending a few weeks ago. Mark you, he said he was going to watch it on T.V as it happened; never knew being a nut-case would give you so much publicity. Yet again, it did. Sadly he is not entrepreneurial. If I were him, I would have started a boxer or lingerie line, called 'Doomsday', meant specifically for couples going on a honeymoon. Ha, do the math you smart people. Simply cherish that night as if the world is ending the next  morning. Anhu, what he said, may have just have been in his bucket list, something like: 47. Prank the entire globe into believing the world is ending.Twice. or 47. Get global coverage over something silly.

For those still undergoing a blonde moment, a bucket list, is similar to a wish list, but this one entails things you want to do, before you kick the bucket. Get it! KICK. THE. BUCKET=BUCKET.LIST!! Please tell me you have, because I could not make it any simpler.
Assuming you had 3 months to live, what would you do, prior to joining the angels? Let us get a little bit Avatarish here and assume you would not die until the lapse of the said date, regardless of what you do. Naah, tooo fictional. Let us stick to being earthlings, therefore, you can loose out to death if you are wreckless. What would you do? Hmm...thought of mine, take a glimpse..hehe
1.Eat in a chinese restaurant and do the stick thingy. Yeah, I am yet to do that. Don't pitty me, simply invite me to one. ha. I have done Somali, Ethiopian, Czech, Borana, Ugandan, Wild game, Arabic, but, Chinese, nope. Yet again, I will only use the sticks to pick the meat, in-fact, poke the meat, and as rice or whatever shall accompany it is concerned, well, that would be simply teasing hunger. I can't risk it.
2.Go to Barclays plaza, queue in a line and start doing the robot dance, as is, in the advert: almost did this by the way, a month or so ago. Just lacked proper quorum 
3. Bunjee jump, then escalate to parachute jumping. This will need divine intervention, a pair of nappies and serious stimulants. Heights freak me out.
4. Skiny deeping at 6pm in the Indian Ocean- in Europe, most people run around a field when a game is on, nude. I thought of this and saw it as unwise. Assume its a game between Gor and AFC..haha...let us leave it at that.
5. Go to North Eastern and slaughter a camel-want to know whether they actually cry as is said (mark you, I cannot even carry a chicken)
6.Go and make out in Uhuru Park-I need to know whether there is a charm in this place. People flock to this park with a reason. I must find it
7. Visit the famous Muliro Gardens...what for? Promoting local tourism. Yep!!
8. Go to a famous hotel on a date,or not, eat and not pay the bill-kuchonga viazi is not a bad experience, don't you think?
9. Look for my primary crush and know what if..he he. Sic man!! She just came back from India. Need to know what was making my stomach rumble whenever she passed by my desk. May be she was sweating legume gas, thus the rumbling. Lol
10.Cook up a 'busted' scheme and lure Shiko and Nick into it. After playing victim, tell them, at the end, that its all a prank and laugh at making fools of all listeners. This should warrant my publicity big time.
11. Participate in 'maandamano' (riot) and await for cops to throw teargas. Hehe..this may just be a chance to die, so I will toss a coin over it. Would not like to be hit by a stray bullet, or hit a stray bullet in this regard.
12. Give all my belongings to charity and compose a song. I have written poems, so it won't be hard. As for the singing, well, I will need a portable shower place. I sound best in the bathroom, na siringi!!
13. Go to a church, mosque and temple. Be prayed for. Repent. And await the Heaven Express 
14. Etc...yeah, those are activities too. Chase a mad person for example. Totally random and free spirited, thus the list never stops, as I would have put no limit to it.


I know I did not include travel, yet again, in my present state, I cannot pull it off, unless I rob a bank. That would need planning, and though I have watched Heist, Hustle, Italian Job and the likes..,it is getting the Gangsters 4 Speed to partner, that would be hectic. I have done lots of silly things, very proud of it, so, once I top up the list, I will be all set to go and meet the Supreme Being. 

Once again, I know am a nutcase, you do not have to tell me. Do you know who you are, or you still finding your self? CLICHE!!

Disclaimer: Information posted here, is not the opinion of the owner of this blog.
Start writing yours, what you waiting for?

2 comments: