Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Epic of Tobi.....5

Wedding day Morning
Sitting in-front of the mirror, Naima's tummy was raided with butterflies. Rumbles and goosebumps were emerging victors over calmness and coolness, and she was getting nervy.
As she stared deeper, dimples digging deep into her soft cheeks, she knew she was beautiful and so she had been told by the many people she had met. With mascara, eye-shadow, foundation and eye-pencil finding their way unto her face, her natural beauty was enhanced to sheer excellence. Already dressed in her ivory V-necked wedding gown,  her boobs swelled above the scoped neckline. Her pose was simply arresting. Arousing even. A glance at her, would vandalize all modesty even in the sanest of monks, steaming up a manly blood rush, taking eyes captive and facilitating an ogle session. The pendant that rested on her cleavage, in its fourth generation of inheritance, was the final piece of the beauty jigsaw. Naima was complete, and ready to grace the red carpet that would lead her to his groom.


Tobi was equally prepared. Looking sharp in a black, fitting tux' with matching cuff-links, Gucci branded watch, belt and shoes. Embracing the look of a stylish italian mafia..he knew he was going to mob the sanity out of all ladies in the congregation. It tickled him deep, and assured him of the fact that Naima would know that he was worth being his man. Four hours separated them from being husband and wife...

Present
Naima's mum surged forth, fueled by raw rage. She wanted Tobi dead. The bulky figure gave Tobi refuge from her.
"I didn't do it. I am innocent. Let me explain. Please!! Please!! Let me tell..."
Naima's Mum: Rubbish!, she exclaimed in between her sobs. Your actions ruined my innocent girl's heart. You took her for granted and toyed with her. Aaargh. Why am I even talking to such filth. He should be arrested. He is a murderer. A Murderer!!"
Tobi: Okay, I choose not to fight any more. Slay me if you wish. Just give me a chance to share what transpired, and then, you can execute me. After all, my darling and sweet Naima is already gone, thus I see no reason to live. You'll all be doing me one HUGE favor"
Naima's dad: I tend to agree with the dimwit. This shall not bring back our daughter, but we best clear the air. He has skunked it and we do need to open up the windows, so that we can breathe. Speak Tobi!!


Draped in fear and relief,Tobi started explaining on how their love candle suddenly melted away into misery. Why things have taken such a major twist. That all that had taken place, was not intentional. He knew not that lady was Naima's aunt. Tobi had just fathered a child with Naima's aunt.......

No comments:

Post a Comment