Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dear Future Kenyan Wife...the Update!!

Hi Future Mrs,
Oh yes, today is the day they chopped my umbilical cord, and the nurse spanked my butt to hasten my first wail. Happy Birthday to me, yet again happy birthday to us. I really do have to say a special thanks to all those who play a part in shaping me into who I am;family and close friends, foes if any, because they are the ones wrapping me as a gift in anticipation of you unveiling me. LOVE YOU ALL!!

I hope you are doing fine and is all smiles. Thought you should know; grandma passed on, and she is someone I hoped you would have met. She was an earthly angel and shall tell you about her, worry not, because her heart still beats within me. I do hope your family is doing fine by the way: future ma' and pa' in-law, siblings if you have any and those close to your heart. Their peace and role in your life, matters loads to me, and I hope I shall be the icing on the cake you call 'close to heart'. I seek to compliment, and not separate you from them.

Anhu, there was this recent demise of a university lady student (her soul RIP) which was dominant in all media for a while. Her death was so grey, forensics were invited to try and whiten it up- all in vain. That is not the point though, it is the declarations from campus lady students that blew my balls off. He he..don't worry, we will still make babies. Anhu, some confessed of escapades which were sacrlige. Okay, I do not expect a saint from you, nat at al (Jamaican accent). I do not expect a perfect being from you, NO NO! I simply request for you to respect yourself. If what you do, makes you think well of yourself, carry on, I am no judge of character! Digging into the past, well, as stated in the previous letter,can be detrimental, and is what I seek to avoid. Hmm, thus, am I advocating for secrets, nope, simply not let it mess what is, and should be. That is just plain bullcrap!! What is your take on this?

Kindly note, I am not assuming you are a campus girl. May be, you did not get the chance to attend one, a university, thus became street smart and made something concrete of yourself. A lady hustler;diva, is it? Even better. In this line, a lady raised an issue, stating her dowry was worth a million, by virtue of having attended university. I shall not get into that, because I shall pay mine duly for the sole reason of it being a show of gratitude to your parents. I hope greed shall not overshadow this, I really do hate the feeling that I am being exploited! Yet so you know, I am working my ass off to make it a smooth-sail;*at this rate, you may find me with no ass left, to be precise, thus do look up for recipes that may give me capacity to sit on wooden benches again. Haha. (sure hope you can cook). I do feed well-one of the things that softens my heart-my stomach and heart are connected. He he. I am no glutton though, simply do not take food for granted.

TEAM PLAY
Aha, I already found a place where will get the forest colors for our bedroom. We shall call it, Animalia!! We should have the door engraved so. Yikes, I know I am getting way over my head, and you already have a picture frame of how everything shall look like. Kindly do let me pimp the bedroom. Hmm. Let me be the king of that jungle, and saloon costs shall be no bother. Ahem, okay, we will have to discuss this.
Life is becoming tougher though, inflation and all. With team play, we shall overcome it, I know. Oh, I am practicing how to cook, becoming better, I must add. These services shall be for special nights, and when you are tired. Upgrading from boiling water, to boiling eggs, and now frying them-is a milestone. Trust me. I advocate for team play and communication, as we shall be a unit, ONE being. We shall thus, have loads of team-building. Where, and what we will be doing is TOP SECRET!! I cannot disclose it all, because the element of surprise spices things up. 
NB:I never read between the lines, because I am yet to see the book which is ever talked about, thus kindly do talk to me, because I will be listening. 

I shall not take a day for granted:today is the best day of my life, yesterday was the best of my life, tomorrow shall be the best day of my life-and when I add you to this mix, I shall no longer have Mondays-Sundays, I simply will have-BEST-DAYS!! 

Yours,
One year Sweeter
Future Mr!!

12 comments:

  1. Awwhhh! Touching.

    Happy Birthday! And may every single day bring you much joy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he...thanks dear...Hope we shall share them together..hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro her to cookis not hoping she must knw hw to cook,Mwanaume ni stomach banaa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmhhh!!!
    Happy Birthday dear.May you grow sweeter with each new year.
    Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous...oh yes...wajua maswala ya tumbo lazima ya tetewe..he he...haki yetu!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy Candy...oh yes...mmmmmhhhh. I shall, definitely. May his blessings grace our paths

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he...Naylee...telling it as is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babuu i think you have penned it like it is.. i want Animalia in my bedroom, though i dont like eggs and i dont mind being in the Kitchen.. i will clean the house and tend to the Children but most of all.. I will make my man feel like one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madam Anonymous wish we had more like u in our lives...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous...should have left your email or something..hehe. Seems we following the same path.

    @Chifu..they are there, and Anoymous is living proof!

    ReplyDelete